DigitalOcean, Inc. is an American cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City with data centers worldwide. DigitalOcean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers.
- Configuration management
- Developer documentation
- Open source projects
- Commercial integrations
- Community OSS projects
- Video tutorials
- Using Ansible with DigitalOcean
- Ansible Cloud Modules - DigitalOcean
- Terraform - DigitalOcean Provider
- DigitalOcean in Action! - Example repo for using DigitalOcean with Terraform and Ansible.
- Use DigitalOcean as Dynamic DNS
- Spaces API
- Droplet Metadata
- Official DO Release Notes - Notes tracking incremental improvements and major releases for the DigitalOcean cloud platform.
- DigitalOcean API Slugs
Open source projects
- Open Source @ DigitalOcean
- Doctl - Official command-line interface for the DigitalOcean API.
- Bill.do - Free DigitalOcean billing monitoring and insights tool
- HostLaunch - Launch a hosting company based on DigitalOcean and ServerPilot.
- SimpleBackups - Tool for scheduling DigitalOcean backups (files & databases) on auto-pilot.
- SnapShooter - Tool for taking Daily to Hourly backups of Droplets and Volumes
- Weap.io - Hourly to Daily DigitalOcean backups. Tool for scheduling more frequent DigitalOcean backups
Community OSS projects
- do-sshuttle - Transparent Proxying via sshuttle to DigitalOcean Droplet.
- drophosts - Update
/etc/hostswith peer droplets.
- droplan - Manage iptable rules for the private interface on DigitalOcean droplets.
- foreman-digitalocean - Plugin to enable management of DigitalOcean droplets in Foreman.
- ghost-digitalocean - A DigitalOcean Storage adapter for Ghost.
- lita-digitalocean - Lita handler for managing DigitalOcean services.
- hostpool - Worker pool manager for DigitalOcean hosts.
- DDNS - Personal DDNS client with DigitalOcean Networking DNS as backend.
- Less Confusing Menus - A Chrome extension that makes account menus less confusing.
- DigitalOcean Droplet creator - A dialog-based shell script to quickly create a single DigitalOcean Droplet.
- do-upgrade-plans - A script to upgrade your DigitalOcean Droplets to better plans with the same cost.
- doctl - Command-line tool for DigitalOcean services.
- digitalocean-indicator - Debian Gnome panel client.
- domanager - Linux and Windows System Tray Client.
- OceanBar - macOS menu bar client.
- Tugboat - Ruby command-line tool for DigitalOcean services, focusing on a more guided UX.